|Ducan Alloy Casting a reputed Foundry in Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India set-up in 1975, is gradually progressing year after year. The factory is situated in the industrial belt of the capital city in two acres of Land with its won building employing, Skilled, Qualified and experienced staff.
Duccan Alloy Castings emerged as one of the prominent casting manufacturers in the country. Duccan is catering to the requirements of various Industries such as Cement, Thermal Power, Heavy Engineering, Petro-Chemicals, Mining and Minerals, Earth Moving, Materials Handling, Elevtricals and Fertilizers etc. etc.
- Pattern Shop equipped for the manufacture if wooden and metal patterns.
- Moulding Section facilitated with Hand Moulding/ Machine Moulding facilities employing Green, Co2, Resin and Oil Sand Systems.
- Melting Shop Equipped with medium Frequency Industion furnace with 2 crucibles of 600 kgs and 350 kgs capacity.
- HEat Treatment Shop furnished with Bogie Hearth type Electrical Heat Treatment furnace of size 2.5 mts and 2mts x 1.5 mts with temprature controller, recording and water quenching facilities.
- Fettling Shop Well equipped with pneumatic chippers, Grinders, Electrical Heavy Duty Swing frame Grinders, Flexible Shaft grinders, Pencil Grinders, Welding Transformers, Welding Rectifier etc.
- Laboratory Fully geared up with Chemical as well as Physical testing facilities such as Carbon Sulphur Apparatus, Brinnel Hardness Tester, Universal Testing Machine, Impact Testing machine, etc.
We have a list of valued customers such as:
- All major raw materials are throughly tested to ensure that inputs of required quality only are used.
- Every batch of sand is tested for various parameters.
- Chemistry of all heats checked before and after pouring.
- Mechanical tests are carrier-out to check Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Hardness, Ductility of various alloys.
- 100% Visual / Dimensional inspection of Casting conducted prior to supply.
- Casting are also subjected to Non-Destructive tests not only to ensure products conformances to the specifications but also to improve its quality.
- Tamilnadu Cements Corporation Ltd.
- Kirloskar Electric co. Ltd.
- Volta Impex (P) Ltd.
- The K.C.P. Ltd. (Cement Unit)
- Sanghavi Engineering
- Nile Limited
- Union Pressing Private Limited
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited etc.
We request your goodselves to pleaswe register our name in your vendor's list and arrange to send enquiries for your future requirements of casting.
Looking forward to receive your favorable response and thanking you in the mean-time.